New Balance is affiliated with Major Brands (India) Private Limited in India.
"Website" or "newbalance.co.in" or “majorbrands.in” is a service provided by Major Brands (India) Private Limited. This website is owned and operated by Major Brands (India) Private Limited. Registered office: 907, B ,Wing, Mittal Commercia, Asanpada Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (East), Mumbai 400059 . In using the newbalance.co.in service, you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions of the policy listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access this website. If you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us at email@example.com or call us on (1800-102-2285)
We reserve the absolute right to modify /change these terms & conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them on priority basis.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND WHEN ?
We collect information from you when you register on majorbrands.in site or fill out a registration form.
We also collect certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer services, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events or contests, or interact with our Sites. This personal data includes your:
- Contact details including name, email, telephone number and shipping, billing address
- Login and account information, password and unique user ID
- Personal details including gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history
- Payment or credit card information
- Personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing and cookie preferences
WHY AND HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the personal data we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offering based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service request and support needs).
- To process transactions.
- To communicate information about our products, services, events and for other promotional purposes
- To protect our or other’s rights, property or safety
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information, accounts and financial details.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by Major Brands (India) Private Limited. and the decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Mumbai. The High Court of judicature at Mumbai alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Modification of Terms and conditions of Service